Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Subscription fees are made monthly for 30 days at a time usage of The Kellie Kitchen, LLC coaching service via the Nudge mobile app.
- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2023 subscription renews on February 28, 2023).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- The Kellie Kitchen, LLC may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- The only valid method for canceling your monthly subscription plan is via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting The Kellie Kitchen, LLC via email at email@example.com within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)