Jump Start Keto Accountability Coaching
3 week program $599* (Keep reading, I promise)
The 3 week Jumpstart Accountability Coaching Program is $599*. See program details, DISCOUNTS and daily requirements below.
Keto Accountability Coaching
This program is a non-therapeutic lifestyle approach to a Keto Friendly and Low Carb Diet and Intermittent Fasting.
The goal of the first 3 weeks is to get started with the basics of this lifestyle. We want this to be the last time you start a “diet”. We are looking for sustainable ways to live, be healthy, and feel great….for life.
🎖🎖🎖 REWARD MONEY 🎖🎖🎖
Let’s start here, because everyone LOVES to talk money. $$$$$
I don’t want to keep all your money, I promise. However, money talks! So….do the 6 daily requirements for morning check in EVERY>DARN>DAY and you get half your money back.
Morning Check In
- Feet on scale picture in the morning
- What is your plan for two meals and snack
- The plan for 30 minutes of purposeful exercise
- Tell me your eating window
- What will you listen to or read about
- Beverages for the day???
Bonus Check In Items…
I always think it’s great to reflect on what we are grateful for and why we are doing this program. There are so many ways we can care for ourselves, but also to check in with our overall health.
- Pooping (yes, I said pooping)
All of these items above play a massive part in our overall health. If things are off with you or if the scale is not moving I am going to ask about these things.
I will NOT give you a bedtime or tell you how much water to drink. We all know nothing good happens after 11pm except sleep…so go to bed at a decent hour.
You know you should be drinking more water. If you refuse to drink water then we need to work on this and check in on it.
Going poop every day is normal. If you don’t hit the john everyday we need to address this.
An overbooked schedule is a recipe for a frantic life. I’m ok with you been super busy, but you must take a breath and assess your day. If your days feel like a scattered mess you can bet your ass we will be looking at ways to slow it down.
Evening Check In
This is where you tell me what actually happened in the day…
- What did you eat?
- Who did you learn from and what was the content?
- Eating window?
- No alcohol, No sweets, No Keto sweets, No grains, No pasta, No bread, No chips (ONLY FOOD FROM THE APPROVED LIST)???
Why I give a reward…
Sure, I need to be paid for my time helping you during the Keto Accountability Coaching. However, if you are showing up and investing in yourself then I want to reward you.
State what you are going to do every day and then do it. If you can do the simple things everyday (day in and day out for 21 days) then you get half the program money back.
Sample Meal Plans
There will be a 3 week sample meal plan provided, but you get to decide what you want to eat from the “Low Carb Food” list provided. Everyone has a different palette, cooking skills, budget, etc.
Every morning you will tell me what you feel like eating and what the plan is. I will hold your hand through that plan and we will tweak each day to assess satiety, hunger levels and enjoyability of the food.
I can help with meal ideas, grab n go items, eating out, and menu assessment. The point is that if I tell you what to eat then you will not be able to figure out what to eat when I am not there.
The goal of the program is for me to teach you how to make these low carb food choice ON YOUR OWN.
When you start the Keto Accountability Coaching Program you will get a list of educational resources to choose from for the daily education requirement.
I can not tell you how many people fight me on this…..but this simple requirement has proven to be a game changer. It does not have to be hours of education, but you must get invested in learning this lifestyle a little bit everyday.
Exercise is relative….. I ask that you do 30 minutes of meaningful/purposeful exercise everyday. You decide what that is and what you will not loathe doing.
Go for a power walk, go jump on a trampoline, vigorously vacuum your house for 30 minutes, flip tires in a parking lot…I don’t care what you do, but you must move for at least 30 minutes everyday.
Don’t worry, you are NOT going to starve! I will introduce you to a basic 16:8 fasting schedule. That’s 16 hours of fasting and 8 hours of eating.
That’s right, you get to eat for 8 hours.
However… let me clarify for the Keto Accountability Coaching Program. You are not eating for 8 hours straight!!
We start with 8 an hour hour window of eating. Meaning you my “break your fast” with your first meal of the day around 11am. Nothing but black coffee or water from the tie you wake until 11am.
Then you may have a small handful of nuts or a serving of olives or cheese in the afternoon.
The last meal of the day will END BEFORE 7pm. Meaning you sit down for dinner around 6 or 6:30pm and you are done with the last bite by 7pm.
Your eating window was 11am-7pm a full 8 hours! There you go.
After 7pm THE KITCHEN IS CLOSED! No snacking, no munching, no late night binging.
You can set your 8 hour window (16:8) to what works for you during the Keto Accountability Coaching Program.
As you become comfortable with this schedule and you become fat-adapted we will shorten the eating window to 18:6, 20:4, or even 23:1.
Daily Text Check-in
After our initial hour long voice call you will be checking in with me EVERY MORNING and EVERY EVENING for the Keto Accountability Coaching Program.
A quick morning check in on your plan for the day along with a picture of your feet standing on a scale. This is a private picture, no one will see it. I need to keep track of my peeps and it’s a part of the health puzzle.
In the morning you tell me the plan for the day on eating, fasting, workout, education.
In the evening you check in with me again. You can take pics of your food or just tell me what you ate, and tell me what you actually did for exercise, education and your fasting window.
It does not have to be elaborate.
Don’t worry….during the Keto Accountability Coaching Program we will tweak what you are doing throughout the 3 weeks.
P.S. One note….If you have severe medical issues or severe allergies or eating disorders I can refer you to a trained professional in those areas.
This is a NON-THERAPEUTIC Low Carb and Intermittent Fasting Program. We DO NOT calculate, count or track macros. We DO NOT weigh or measure food. ALL FOOD AND FASTING OPTIONS ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS.
3 Week Jump Start Program for $599* includes…
- 1 hour initial intake phone call and interview with Kellie
- 21 day Workbook
- Low Carb Lifestyle intro, goal planning and stating your “Why”
- 3 week SAMPLE meal plans (Low Carb/non-therapeutic keto)
- Re-usable Meal Planning Template
- Food List~Low Carb Keto Friendly
- Snack List~Low Carb Keto Friendly
- Baking & Cooking Substitutions~Low Carb Keto Friendly
- List of the 50 Names of Sugar
- Daily text check & open Q&A
- Emergency dining out menu guidance via text
- Intro to Intermittent Fasting Workbook
- *IF YOU COMPLY WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS 100% FOR THE ENTIRE 3 WEEKS YOU GET $300 BACK. THAT’S RIGHT….50% REWARD IF YOU DO THE WORK.
HERE’S THE DEAL
Here’s the thing….I’ve been doing this a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG time. We are all brats and we are all big babies. BUT for those that are truly committed to making a change and those that like a deal you can earn back $300 at the end of your 3 week Jump Start.
3 week Jump Start Requirements
- Scale picture daily, report via text (number only on scale, same time & clothing worn)
- Take body measurements 1x per week, report via text
- 30 minute movement/exercise everyday, report via text
- Food log or food pics everyday, report via text
- No alcohol or low carb desserts (no exceptions)
- Must follow 16:8 intermittent fasting schedule, you set the time frame
- Daily DietDoctor.com video tutorials and reading
Next Level Accountability Coaching
Every 4 weeks $399*
The NEXT Level Accountability Coaching Program at $399* see details below.
Once you complete the 3 week Jumpstart, you are eligible to start the 30 DAY program. This has the same level of accountability, communication, and commitment to cardio, but with more freedom to change up your diet to include more low carb variety and options.
This level gives a minor amount of flexibility with alcohol and low carb sweets. Most clients are on this level of the program for 1-2 months as they reach their goal weight and/or are comfortable managing food and exercise on their own.
Next Level Program (AFTER Jump Start) $399* for 30 days includes…
- Daily text check in and Q&A
- Restating your goals and your WHY
- You set your own meal plan with Kellie’s guidance
- *IF YOU COMPLY WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS 100% FOR THE ENTIRE 30 DAYS YOU GET $200 BACK. YEP…THAT’S RIGHT AGAIN. IF YOU DO THE WORK AND ARE FULLY COMMITTED YOU GET 50% BACK. !!!!!!!
Next Level Program Requirements
- Scale picture, report daily via text
- Take body measurements 1x per week, report via text
- 30 minute movement/exercise daily, report via text
- Food log or food pics daily, report via text
- Alcohol & low carb dessert 1x each per week, report via text
- Must follow 16:8, 18:6 or OMAD intermittent fasting schedule
Maintenance Accountability Coaching
Monthly $199 with REWARD $$
The FINAL level of accountability we offer is a monthly maintenance or basic program at $199 for each 30 days. This level is typically available to those that complete the 3 week Jumpstart Program AND at least 30 days of the Next Level Program.
Reward money is $100
for 100% full compliance
However, we do offer this level of coaching for those participants that know how to eat low carb and fast, but they need to check in to stay on track.
This level of accountability coaching is for those that have reached their own comfort level with a Keto style/Low Carb foods and Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle AND are seeing much success.
During this Monthly Maintenance Level you only need to send in picture proof of weight and cardio each day. This gives you the flexibility to create your own meal plan and set your intermittent fasting times, but still holds you accountable.
Along the way you will learn how to balance and live a healthy lifestyle as well as work towards your goal weight. By the end, you will feel confident and ready to maintain the lifestyle on your own.
Basic Maintenance Program $199 per month Includes…
Basic Coaching Requirements
- Scale picture, report via text daily
- Take body measurements 1x per week, report via text
- 30 minute movement/exercise daily, report weekly via text
- Food log or food pics, report weekly via text
- Alcohol or low carb desserts at your discretion, report weekly via text
- Must follow 16:8, 18:6 or OMAD intermittent fasting schedule at your discretion
- Texting support or Q&A
Do It Yourself Option
21 day Workbook
However, if you’re a “Do It Yourself” kind of person I have created a workbook to take you through the 21 day Jump Start Journey.
My secret to lasting weight loss
Maintaining my weight loss, and quite frankly staying healthy, has always been the main driver for this website. Helping others lose weight through Keto Low Carb Accountability Coaching is my mission.
It’s that simple for me…I love sharing recipes and helping others.
I wrote a few articles about this and will write more. Everyone needs to know that cooking at home is one of my major keys to success.
Every meal does not have to be epic.
When I am prepared I have a much better chance at success and maintaining my best health.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.
- The Diet That Changed My Life
- My 80 – 20 Rule
- Re-Thinking Healthy Food
- Life with a Keto Mom
- My Favorite Low Carb & Keto Resources