Keto Roasted Cauliflower Head
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Steam it first
I love to use my instant pot to get this Keto Roasted Cauliflower Head recipe started. You can steam the head over the stove top if you do not have an IP.
Just 2 minutes on steam in the IP, get the head of cauliflower fork tender. You don’t want it to be too soft as you will be baking this dish
Who knew that a simple mix of mayo and parmesan cheese could give a delicious topping? With loads of flavor there is no need to add any salt to the Keto Roasted Cauliflower Head.
A quick bake…
After the quick steam you slather on the mayo and cheese mix all over the top of the cauliflower. Sprinkle the entire top with garlic powder and pepper.
Pop the Keto Roasted Cauliflower Head into the 375* oven for 15 minutes. The last 1-2 minutes of baking turn your oven up to broil. Watch as your cauliflower gets toasty and crispy brown. YUM!
Slice your Keto Roasted Cauliflower Head into 6 wedges. This is quite lovely to do table side for a nice presentation for a small dinner party.
- 1.5 lb cauliflower head whole head, leaves trimmed
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil.
- Steam whole head of cauliflower for five minutes, (If using instant pot, steam for two minutes and quick release).
- While cauliflower is steaming, mix together mayo and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Remove cauliflower from steaming pot and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Slather the mayo and cheese mixture all over the top of the steamed cauliflower head.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder and pepper all over the top of the cauliflower head. Place the cauliflower in your 375° oven for 15 minutes.
- During the last few minutes of baking your cauliflower turn the oven to broil for 1-3 minutes, or until the top of your cauliflower is browned and slightly crisped.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place on counter top to cool slightly. Slice into six wedges. Serve and enjoy.
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.
21 day Keto & Fasting Jump Start Program
If you’re new to low carb and fasting and need someone like me to hold you accountable I have a one on one program. The Kellie Kitchen Accountability Coaching Program…for details click here.
I’ll teach you how to eat delicious food like this Roasted Head of Cauliflower and still lose weight, look great and feel AMAZING.
However, if you’re a “Do It Yourself” kind of person I have created a workbook to take you through the 21 day Jump Start Journey.
You can find the Workbook here… It comes in a downloadable version HERE…
My husband even loved it!!!