Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are one of the easiest and most elegant Keto friendly dessert to make. These cups are perfect for a party, too! You can use ramekins or even those clear plastic cocktail cups.
I just want easy…
Most of the time people that have “gone Keto” just want easy. They see all these fabulous and complicated recipes and it freaks them out. I’m part of the problem….and sorry for that. But these Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are my attempt to ask for forgiveness.
This dessert is delicious, low carb at only 3g net carbs and SUPER easy. As in no bake and minimal clean up. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake cups take all of 10 minutes to whip up, you can use frozen berries of any variety, and they even freeze pretty well.
These got me in trouble
Almost a year ago I came up with my recipe for Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bars. Yes, that’s a mouthful. And they are delicious, but there are so many steps and lots of baking and chill time with that dessert. Not everyone has the patience for that. Don’t get me wrong..they are delicious, BUT time consuming.
When someone is starting Keto the last thing they need is for something to be time consuming or require several steps. I find that in the beginning of your journey it’s best to have a few go-to treats to get you through the rough patches.
The Raspberry Cheesecake Bars got me in trouble because they are so delicious and every one wanted them all the time. I’m ok making these when I have time on my hands, but when I need something quick I make the Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Cups, for sure!!
No Bake…Say What?
Then I got to thinking about this “no bake” thing. I was on a lemon and lime kick a few weeks ago and I had some inspiration. So I came up with this great recipe for Keto Lime Cheesecake Cups that required no oven time…no crust and no eggs.
The only problem with this dessert was that the guests couldn’t get their tongues to the bottom of the cups! Tart and sweet and the perfect size. But…I still had the stovetop cook time for the curd. I wanted a ZERO cook time and that’s how I came up with Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Cups.
ZERO BAKE TIME
Mashing strawberries with a touch of sweetener and some lemon juice is the first step. Set that aside. In another bowl whip together the cheesecake ingredients-no eggs so no baking! The Keto Strawberry Cheesecake cups then are just about layering the fruit and cheesecake layers. The recipe is best if you chill for about an hour, but totally not necessary. ENJOY!
- 1 ½ cups strawberries frozen or fresh, chopped plus a few extra strawberries for garnish
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener or sweetener of choice, powdered
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy cream room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener or sweetener of choice, powdered
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a small bowl mash the strawberries with a fork. Leave the strawberry mixture chunky. Mix in sweetener and lemon juice, then set aside.
- In a separate clean bowl using a hand mixer whip together 2 cups heavy cream, sweetener, cream cheese and lemon juice. Whip continuously until mixture thickens to a very thick consistency.
- In 10 small cups (glass jars or ramekins) using half the strawberry mixture spoon in a small layer of strawberry into the bottom of each cup. The spoon equal amounts of the cheesecake mixture into each of the cups on top of the first layer of strawberry mixture. With the second half of the strawberry mixture gently and beautifully spoon equal amounts of strawberry over the cheesecake layer.
- Garnish with sliced strawberry and lemon zest. Refrigerate and serve cold.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.
Healthier skin, too!
My Beautycounter Side Gig
I’m a Beautycounter devotee and I truly love this company and their products, hence my Beautycounter Side Gig. I love their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safer products.
I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore.
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/kellielogsdon
Here’s what I use in 5 MINUTES!
- The Dew Skin tinted moisturizer was my first favorite product. I use the #2 for light and medium skin tones.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Foundation (more full coverage than Dew Skin but still natural looking)
- Cream blush and Powder blush
- Cream highlighters and Powder highlighters
- Matte bronzer and Radiant bronzers
- Eye makeup — eyeshadows, brow products, eyeliners, mascara
- Lip products — lipsticks, lip sheers, lip glosses and lip conditioners