Keto Mexican Skillet
Here’s a quick and hearty one pan dinner your family will love. Keto Mexican Skillet as great as leftovers too!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 lb beef ground
- ½ cup onion diced
- 1 jalapeno small deseeded and diced
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 4 oz black olives chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 10 ounces cauliflower rice frozen
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or Mexican Blend shredded
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until just barely cooked through. Add the onion and jalapeno and continue to cook to soften the onion and jalapeno….and until no longer pink.
- Stir in the taco seasoning to fully coat the meat and onion mixture. Add the tomatoes, olives, and frozen cauliflower rice to the beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until the cauliflower rice begins to soften.
- Sprinkle the skillet with the cheese and cover. Let the skillet sit over medium low heat until the cheese is melted, 3 or 4 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and top with your favourite toppings like sour cream, red onion, avocado, and/or cilantro.
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.
Keto Accountability Coaching Program
21 day Keto & Fasting Jump Start Program
If you’re new to low carb and fasting you may need someone like me to hold you accountable. I have a one on one program. Click on this link for The Kellie Kitchen Keto Accountability Coaching Program.
I’ll teach you how to eat delicious food and still lose weight, look great and feel AMAZING.
The DIY Keto WorkBook
However, if you’re a “Do It Yourself” kind of person I have created a workbook to take you through the 21 day Jump Start Journey.
Click HERE find the 21 day Keto Guide Workbook on Amazon…
You can find the downloadable Keto workbook version at a discount here…