Never giving up PIZZA
Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
Start any diet and the first thing people start thinking is what they have to give up FOREVER. The truth is that it’s not a lifestyle if you have to give up something that you love forever.
The keto diet is not about deprivation…it could never be my lifestyle if I had to give up pizza forever. Thank goodness for Fathead Pizza. The dough is so versatile so you can have all your favorites without missing out. It all starts with the dough. The you add the toppings of choice and po it in the oven.
Once you have the dough made you just add the toppings and slide it into the oven for 10 minutes. The only special thing you need is parchment paper.
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg room temperature
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder optional
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, dried optional
2 sheets of parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In microwave safe bowl place mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute on high. Take out and stir. Put back in microwave for 30 seconds, then stir again. Depending on your microwave you will may need an additional 30-60 seconds until all melted and combined.
- Take cheese out of microwave and stir in the almond flour and egg until it forms into a sticky ball of dough.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on counter and drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil. Place ball of dough in middle of bottom parchment paper. Oil a second sheet of parchment paper and place face down on top. Flatten down with your palm.
- Then with a rolling pin (or something heavy and round) roll out dough into a 1/4″-1/2″ thickness in between the two sheets of parchment paper. When you have your desired thickness and shape peel off the top sheet of parchment paper.
- ONCE YOU HAVE THE RAW DOUGH READY you can decide what you want to make…pizza, Pigs in a Blanket, calzones, etc.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.