Keto Magic Cookies
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keto Magic Cookies
When I first started my blog in 2018 I had a recipe for Keto Magic Bars. They were a huge hit with everyone. Well here I am again with even easier version of that recipe for you called Keto Magic Cookies.
This recipe has no cookie base like the original recipe I posted so long ago. However, these cookies have all of the same coconut and chocolate and pecan flavors.
These are easy to make, so don’t be afraid to make these on your own. If you’re the baking type then read on below….
This recipe for Keto Magic Cookies works really well when you bake it in a silicone muffin pan. There’s something about the ease of removal of the cookies that makes the silicone mold the best choice when making this recipe.
Place the silicone mold on a flat cookie sheet before moving your Keto Magic Cookies from counter to oven. Be sure to spray each muffin cup with nonstick cooking spray.
If using a regular metal muffin tin you may consider using a parchment paper muffin liners. And even so, if you were just using a regular muffin tin be sure to spray each cup with the nonstick cooking spray for ease of removal.
Cream Butter, Eggs & Coconut Oil
In a medium size bowl add together the butter, coconut oil, and two eggs. Using a hand mixer blend these ingredients together on medium speed until fully creamed.
Next, add in the low-carb brown sweetener and the salt to the egg mixture. Using your hand mixer blend the sweetener, salt, and egg mixture together until creamy and combined.
Fold in the Chunky Stuff
Pour the low carb chocolate chips, low carb white chocolate chips, unsweetened shredded coconut, and roasted chopped pecans into your creamy mixture. Using a rubber spatula or a large spoon fold all of the ingredients together.
The Keto Magic Cookies mixture will be the consistency of thick cookie dough.
Silicone Muffin Mold
Using a large spoon or an ice cream scooper, fill each silicone muffin cup with an equal amount of the Keto Magic Cookies dough.
This recipe calls for 12 cookies. So equally divide your cookie dough into a 12 cup silicone muffin mold.
Using your clean fingertips (or the back of a spoon) press each cookie dough into each muffin cup.
Bake the Keto Magic Cookies in a 350° oven for 12 to 15 minutes. At the end of your baketime the top of each cookie should be starting to brown.
My oven is 15 minutes to get my cookies a little brown on top.
Once the Keto Magic Cookies are removed from the oven they will be quite wet and bubbly. It is imperative that you let the cookies rest and cool in the silicone muffin tin on the counter for at least 20 minutes.
Once the cookies have cooled to the touch you may remove by pressing the underside of the silicone mold. Place the cookies on a paper towel lined plate to soak up a little extra oil.
Place your Keto Magic Cookies in an airtight container store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
21 day Keto & Fasting Jump Start Program
If you’re new to low carb and fasting and need someone like me to hold you accountable I have a one on one program. The Kellie Kitchen Accountability Coaching Program…for details click here.
I’ll teach you how to eat delicious food and still lose weight, look great and feel AMAZING.
However, if you’re a “Do It Yourself” kind of person I have created a workbook to take you through the 21 day Jump Start Journey.
You can find the work book here…
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp brown low carb sweetener Lakanto
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup low carb chocolate chips Lily’s
- ½ cup low carb white chocolate chips Lily’s
- 1 cup coconut shredded and unsweetened
- 1 cup pecans roasted chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place a silicone muffin pan on a cookie sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl cream together the melted coconut oil, melted butter and eggs with a hand mixer on medium speed. Add in the low carb brown sweetener and salt to your egg mixture and continue to cream together.
- Using a spoon or rubber spatula fold in all the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, (shredded coconut, low carb white chips, low carb chocolate chips, and the chopped pecans)
- Spoon in equal amounts of your Keto Magic Cookie mix into each of the silicone muffin cups. Using your fingers or the back of a spoon, gently press the cookie mixture into the silicone muffin cup.
- Bake the Keto Magic Cookies in the 350 oven bake time for 12 to 15 minutes. The tops of the cookies should be starting to slightly brown at the end of the bake time. My oven is 15 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove the silicone muffin pan from the oven and let your Keto Magic cookies cool on the counter for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove each cookie from the silicone mold and place on a paper towel lined serving dish. Serve and enjoy.
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.
Pin this idea for later!