Wonder Bread Chaffle
Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp water
- Plug in and warm up your mini dash waffle maker
- In small bowl mix together all the ingredients to form a batter.
- Pour half of the batter into your heated mini dash waffle maker and close the lid. Let the Wonder Bread chaffle cook for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes check your chaffle for doneness.
- Remove chaffle from waffle maker and set aside. Repeat the process for second chaffle.
- Remove second chaffle from your mini waffle.
- Make a DELICIOUS sandwich with your two wonder bread Chaffles.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.
21 day Keto & Fasting Jump Start Program
If you’re new to low carb and fasting and need someone like me to hold you accountable I have a one on one program. The Kellie Kitchen Accountability Coaching Program…for details click here.
I’ll teach you how to eat delicious food like this Wonder Bread Chaffle recipe and still lose weight, look great and feel AMAZING.
However, if you’re a “Do It Yourself” kind of person I have created a workbook to take you through the 21 day Jump Start Journey.