Keto Easy Taco Pie
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tacos another way
Tacos are a large part of our lives. We live close enough to the Mexican boarder, so we have lots of great south of the boarder flavors always available. My Easy Taco Pie is just another variation on tacos for my family.
We have many many kinds of tacos that make their appearance at our dinner table. Whether it’s ground beef, chicken or pork I can usually pull together some variation on our family favorite.
Other Taco recipes
Even on a regular weeknight when I’m making this Easy Taco Pie I like to use a fun dish. This Aztec printed pie dish makes a very simple dinner feel special. You can find this dish on Amazon here.
I’m a loyal fan of Butcher Box meat delivery service. I have my grass-fed meats delivered monthly right to my door. For my Easy Taco Pie I use the ground beef from Butcher Box straight from my freezer.
Butcher Box is easy, economical and a better choice. And they give you FREE Bacon!
Pin this idea for later!
21 day Keto & Fasting Jump Start Program
If you’re new to low carb and fasting you may need someone like me to hold you accountable. I have a one on one program. Click on this link for The Kellie Kitchen Keto Accountability Coaching Program.
I’ll teach you how to eat delicious food and still lose weight, look great and feel AMAZING.
The DIY Keto WorkBook
However, if you’re a “Do It Yourself” kind of person I have created a workbook to take you through the 21 day Jump Start Journey.
Click HERE find the 21 day Keto Guide Workbook on Amazon…
You can find the downloadable Keto workbook version at a discount here…
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning Primal palate
- 4 oz black olives drained and sliced
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic mashed, or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease a 9” or 9.5" pie dish.
- Over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet, brown 1 lb ground beef. Sprinkle in taco seasoning and stir until fully combined. Reduce heat to medium low and cook a few minutes longer until sauce is thickened.
- Spread taco beef into your 9” or 9.5"pie dish and sprinkle with sliced black olives. Set aside.
- Sprinkle top of pie with shredded cheese. Bake Taco Pie for about 40-45 minutes, or until center is set. You may want to switch to broil for a minute or 2 at the end for the cheese to brown.
- Remove Taco Pie from the oven and let sit 3-5 minutes to set. Slice into 8 slices and serve
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro, and THE BEST GUACAMOLE!
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.
Healthier skin, too!
My Beautycounter Side Gig
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/kellielogsdon
I’m a Beautycounter devotee and I truly love this company and their products, hence my Beautycounter Side Gig. I love their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safer products.
I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore.
- The Dew Skin tinted moisturizer was my first favorite product. I use the #2 for light and medium skin tones.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Foundation (more full coverage than Dew Skin but still natural looking)
- Cream blush and Powder blush
- Cream highlighters and Powder highlighters
- Matte bronzer and Radiant bronzers
- Eye makeup — eyeshadows, brow products, eyeliners, mascara
- Lip products — lipsticks, lip sheers, lip glosses and lip conditioners