Keto Easy Taco Pie
Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
Tacos another way
Tacos are a large part of our lives. We live close enough to the Mexican boarder, so we have lots of great south of the boarder flavors always available. My Easy Taco Pie is just another variation on tacos for my family.
We have many many kinds of tacos that make their appearance at our dinner table. Whether it’s ground beef, chicken or pork I can usually pull together some variation on our family favorite.
Other Taco recipes
Even on a regular weeknight when I’m making this Easy Taco Pie I like to use a fun dish. This Aztec printed pie dish makes a very simple dinner feel special. You can find this dish on Amazon here.
I’m a loyal fan of Butcher Box meat delivery service. I have my grass-fed meats delivered monthly right to my door. For my Easy Taco Pie I use the ground beef from Butcher Box straight from my freezer.
Butcher Box is easy, economical and a better choice. And they give you FREE Bacon!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning Primal palate
- 4 oz black olives drained and sliced
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic mashed, or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease a 9” or 9.5" pie dish.
- Over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet, brown 1 lb ground beef. Sprinkle in taco seasoning and stir until fully combined. Reduce heat to medium low and cook a few minutes longer until sauce is thickened.
- Spread taco beef into your 9” or 9.5"pie dish and sprinkle with sliced black olives. Set aside.
- Sprinkle top of pie with shredded cheese. Bake Taco Pie for about 40-45 minutes, or until center is set. You may want to switch to broil for a minute or 2 at the end for the cheese to brown.
- Remove Taco Pie from the oven and let sit 3-5 minutes to set. Slice into 8 slices and serve
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro, and THE BEST GUACAMOLE!
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.
Healthier skin, too!
My Beautycounter Side Gig
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/kellielogsdon
I’m a Beautycounter devotee and I truly love this company and their products, hence my Beautycounter Side Gig. I love their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safer products.
I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore.
- The Dew Skin tinted moisturizer was my first favorite product. I use the #2 for light and medium skin tones.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Foundation (more full coverage than Dew Skin but still natural looking)
- Cream blush and Powder blush
- Cream highlighters and Powder highlighters
- Matte bronzer and Radiant bronzers
- Eye makeup — eyeshadows, brow products, eyeliners, mascara
- Lip products — lipsticks, lip sheers, lip glosses and lip conditioners