Sugar Free Keto Cranberry Sauce
This is perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner and easy to make. My Keto Cranberry sauce can be made weeks in advance and use in low carb desserts too!
Allulose works really well with this Keto Cranberry Sauce because Allulose is a no carb sweetener that thickens but doe not harden or recrystalize like most keto sweeteners. Others will work in this sugar free sauce, but Allulose is the best in my opinion.
Make a double batch of this Keto Cranberry sauce and save it in the freezer for months. It stores and thaws beautifully to be used any time of the year.
Other Keto Baking Tips & Tricks
I dove deep on all the things I’ve learned in Keto and Low Carb Baking that I have learned over the past 3 years. Many lessons and many flops in The Kellie Kitchen. Hopefully this guide will help you along your journey.
- In a heavy bottom large sauce pan over medium heat combine cranberries and water. Bring to a rapid simmer and add orange rind and orange extract. Continue to stir for 3-4 minutes. Cranberries will start to pop.
- When the juices are starting to release add in the allulose and stir to dissolve. Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally and sauce will begin to thicken.
- Once sauce has come to desired consistency remove from heat and let cool. Store in air tight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks or freezer for several months.
Healthier skin, too!
My Beautycounter Side Gig
I’m a Beautycounter devotee and I truly love this company and their products, hence my Beautycounter Side Gig. I love their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safer products.
I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore.
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/kellielogsdon
- The Dew Skin tinted moisturizer was my first favorite product. I use the #2 for light and medium skin tones.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Foundation (more full coverage than Dew Skin but still natural looking)
- Cream blush and Powder blush
- Cream highlighters and Powder highlighters
- Matte bronzer and Radiant bronzers
- Eye makeup — eyeshadows, brow products, eyeliners, mascara
- Lip products — lipsticks, lip sheers, lip glosses and lip conditioners