This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
⬇️ Keto Gift Opportunity ⬇️
Keto Cranberry Cheesecake
First of all…PLEASE DO NOT be intimidated by how professional this Cranberry Cheesecake looks.
Simply pair the recipe for my keto cranberry sauce with the recipe for my classic Low Carb Cheesecake for this fancy-pancy holiday cheesecake.
Just to be clear…this is TWO recipes…
Same Keto Ingredients
If you follow the steps listed in the recipes below this is almost fail proof dessert.
And…it’s a SHOW STOPPER!!
The Cheesecake Factory-Oy!
The Cheesecake Factory restaurant always amazes me. Every thing is jumbo sized. Even the HUGE cases filled with every imaginable flavor of cheesecake are overflowing. It’s impressive, but I’m a simple gal…..except for this Keto Cranberry Cheesecake.
Cheesecake Factory is over the top!
A single slice of Cheesecake Factory “Original Cheesecake” has 63g total carbs (62g net carbs) PER SLICE. Holy blood sugar spike!!! That sounds like a sugar bomb on a plate that needs to be avoided.
Think you might get sick from a slice of dessert covered in candy bars, cookies, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce? Who does this and why do people think this is ok?
The winner for the highest carb count for a Cheesecake Factory slice is the “Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake” coming in at 177g carbs per slice (170g net carbs PER SLICE).
Why is that necessary?
Simple, delicious & low carb
When the holidays roll around I get a little more fancy with a slice of this Keto Cranberry Cheesecake. It fits the bill for me.
During the rest of the year I normally I add some berries or a drizzle of salted caramel, but keto cranberry drizzled on top makes this festive during the holidays.
It’s low carb per slice so it won’t spike your blood sugar.Your liver and your waistline will thank you!
As you guys know, we don’t do sugar on Keto. The key for me is to stay away from sweets most of the time, but I have these keto desserts, which are my crutch. I’m usually satisfied and full with my fat-filled meals that I can’t eat another bite.
However, there are those times (holiday, celebration and that monthly need for some chocolate) that I just want a little something.
You know those times, right? You don’t want to cave, but you also want a little something sweet. A slice of Keto Cranberry Cheesecake will hit the spot after your holiday meal.
My “Keto Crutch” is a dessert that’s low carb, but I don’t eat them every day. I can have a small piece of Lily’s Stevia sweetened chocolate or even one of my Keto Strawberry Cheesecake cups and satisfy the urge without blowing it.
⬇️ Keto Gift Opportunity ⬇️
Many of My Cheesecake Recipes
- Classic Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- Raspberry Cheesecake Tart
- Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake
- Lime Cheesecake Cups
- Raspberry Cheesecake Coconut Bars
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Keto Accountability Coaching
21 day Keto & Fasting Jump Start Program
If you’re new to low carb and fasting and need someone like me to hold you accountable I have a one on one program. The Kellie Kitchen Accountability Coaching Program…for details click here.
I’ll teach you how to eat delicious food and still lose weight, look great and feel AMAZING.
However, if you’re a “Do It Yourself” kind of person I have created a workbook to take you through the 21 day Jump Start Journey.
THE TWO RECIPES (see below for full recipes)
Make the Keto Cranberry Sauce and then place in the fridge to chill completely. Then make the Low Carb Cheesecake (separately from the cranberry sauce) as directed and chill completely.
Two Ways To Serve
You can serve this Keto Cranberry Cheesecake TWO ways. When you are ready to serve you can spoon Keto Cranberry Sauce over the entire Low Carb Cheesecake and present it to the table for a very fancy display like this…
The second way to serve Keto Cranberry Cheesecake is to take a single plain slice of the Low Carb Cheesecake and place on a plate.
Then spoon the Keto Cranberry Sauce over the single slice to serve like this…
- Preheat oven to 350*. Prepare 9” springform pan with oil spray or line the bottom of the pan with a round piece of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium clean bowl mix together the almond flour, melted butter, low carb sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. The crust mixture will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the prepared pan. I like to go about ½”-1” up the side of the pan. Chill for at least 10 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer (or stand mixer on medium speed whip together the room temperature cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at medium speed until fluffy. Mix in the room temperature eggs one at a time until fully incorporated. The last step is to add in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over your chilled crust and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake cheesecake in 350* oven for about 45-55 minutes. Check your cheesecake at about 40 minutes to see if the center is almost set, but still jiggly. Bake the cheesecake up to 10 more minutes if you feel the center is still a bit wet.
- When you notice the cheesecake is set on the outer edge and still has a little movement in the center turn off the oven. Leave the cheesecake in the oven with the oven turned off and the door slightly ajar for another 30-60 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and set on the counter to cool completely. Run a knife around the edge while the cheesecake is still warm. DO NOT yet remove the outer ring. Cool in the cheesecake to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream, Keto Salted Caramel Sauce or a fresh berries if desired.
- 24 oz cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup Allulose
- 1 tsp orange extract optional
- 1 orange rind
- In a heavy bottom large sauce pan over medium heat combine cranberries, allulose and water. Bring to a rapid simmer and add orange rind.
- Continue to stir for 3-4 minutes. Cranberries will start to pop.
- Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally and sauce will begin to thicken. Add orange extract if using.
- Once sauce has come to desired consistency remove from heat and let cool. Store in air tight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks or freezer for several months.
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.