Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
How did that happen? One minute I can’t get enough of the air conditioning and then next we are full on into the Fall season. Truth be told it’s still warm here, but these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars needed to hit the page.
With just the right amount of pumpkin spice using my DIY Pumpkin Spice Mix I was able to marry the perfect blend of cream cheesecake with our beloved cinnamon pumpkin.
These two flavors go so well together, a delightful treat and pretty easy to make. Just using a 9×9 pan and some parchment paper I was able to whip these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars together after work one day.
I cut these little guys into small bites to keep the carb count down. I also went crustless….if you can believe it they are zero carbs for just one. But don’t be fooled. If you eat more than one or three your carb count will go up. The nutrition calculator sets these bars at zero carbs due to rounding, so don’t think you can eat as many as you want.
DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice
At the holiday time you may find Pumpkin Pie Spice at your local super market, but don’t fret if you can not find it pre made. It’s easy to whip together with everything in your spice rack.
Muffin cups or Ramekins
don’t feel like you have to make these Pumpkin Cheesecake bars in a 9×9 pan. You are perfectly good if you want to line 24 mini muffin cups with parchment paper cups and bake that way. You will have to adjust your time…so just keep an eye on that.
Like wise if you want to bake these in 4oz ramekins you could probably make 12 small Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars in the individual ramekins. Again, I am not sure on the oven time, but they would definitely work as a great holiday dessert.
Get my Favorite Pumpkin apron HERE~Only $15.99
More Pumpkin Recipes
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Pumpkin Sausage Soup
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Bisque
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pecan Tart
- Pumpkin Crumble
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- ¼ cup cream
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350*
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your parchment lined baking dish. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients of the pumpkin layer to a clean bowl. Blend together your pumpkin layer until fully mixed and smooth.
- Using a large spoon place dollops of pumpkin mixture on top of the cream cheese layer, leaving space in between.
- Using a butter knife or a chopstick gently drag the pumpkin through the cheesecake layer. You can go in lines or swirls to your own desired swirl or mix.
- Bake at 350* for 40 mins. Remove from oven and let sit on the counter to cool for 30-60 minutes. Once cooled enough move to the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
- Slice into 25 equal squares. Enjoy.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.
Healthier skin, too!
My Beautycounter Side Gig
I’m a Beautycounter devotee and I truly love this company and their products, hence my Beautycounter Side Gig. I love their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safer products.
I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore.
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/kellielogsdon
- The Dew Skin tinted moisturizer was my first favorite product. I use the #2 for light and medium skin tones.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Foundation (more full coverage than Dew Skin but still natural looking)
- Cream blush and Powder blush
- Cream highlighters and Powder highlighters
- Matte bronzer and Radiant bronzers
- Eye makeup — eyeshadows, brow products, eyeliners, mascara
- Lip products — lipsticks, lip sheers, lip glosses and lip conditioners