This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Low Carb Pumpkin Bread
Did you know that a single slice of Starbucks Pumpkin Bread has a whopping 63g carbs? Holy Moly!! My Low Carb Pumpkin Bread comes in at a mere 6g net carbs. That’s not super low, but when I’m in the Fall Pumpkin mood this is a great stand in.
So Many Pumpkin Things
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Pumpkin Sausage Soup
- Pumpkin Bisque
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- Pumpkin Pecan Tart
- Pumpkin Crumble
‘Tis the season
This is one of those DIY things. Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix season comes around for a fleeting moment right after the kids head back to school. It’s almost like Starbucks is the gatekeeper of Pumpkin Spice Latte season.
So when Starbucks says it’s time to open the flood gates on all things #PSL then you will be hit with EVERYTHING pumpkin.
Although we still have 80* days here in Santa Monica well into late September, I can’t help but get in the spirit of a traditional Fall. I do miss sweater weather and crisp mornings from my time in Connecticut.
Anything pumpkin gets me back in the mood, even if I am wearing flip flops and shorts through Halloween.
During that fleeting moment of the season you can find Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix pre-made in your local grocery store. Sometimes I will blink and then it’s gone.
If I see the package I generally grab it…because it’s such a novelty. Also, once you use it all up you will be out of luck trying to find it until the next Fall.
- Preheat oven to 350* and line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add butter and coconut oil into a small bowl. Melt in microwave in 15 second increments until fully melted. Set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until fully combined to form a batter.
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- At the 1 hour mark I like to drape a piece of tinfoil over the top to help prevent the top from getting too brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the counter completely.
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.
Pin this idea for later!