Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Anyone that knows me knows I am not really a fan of pumpkin pie. However, Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is a different story. All the flavor of the your favorite holiday dessert, but in a cheesecake.
In pie form it bakes in half the time. Great for a fall holiday party.
My Favorite Pumpkin Recipes
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Pumpkin Sausage Soup
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Bisque
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pecan Tart
- Pumpkin Crumble
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Easy to make a day ahead of your party
This is one of those desserts that is easy to make early. Because of the chill time it’s nice to make this dessert a day or so before your Thanksgiving holiday party to free up oven space.
I actually like Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie super cold after I have pulled it from the freezer and let it thaw for 10 or so minutes.
Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 tablespoon Lokanto Monk fruit sweetener powdered
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Press crumbly pie mixture into a 9 inch pie tin. Set aside.
- In another small clean bowl mix together the pumpkin purée, sweetener and pumpkin pie spice mix. Take 2 tbsps of the cream cheese mixture and added to the pumpkin mixture. Blend the pumpkin mixture until fully combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pie crust and smooth completely. Place spoonfuls of your pumpkin mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture. Using a small spoon or the tip of a knife swirl together the pumpkin and cream cheese mixture. Be creative and work in swirls.
- Place cheesecake pie into oven. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sit on the counter to cool for about 20 minutes. Then place your pumpkin cheesecake pie into the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
- Slice and serve.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.
Pin this idea for later!
Healthier skin, too!
My Beautycounter stuff
I’m a Beautycounter devotee and I truly love this company and their products, hence my Beautycounter Side Gig. I love their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safer products.
I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore.
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/kellielogsdon
- The Dew Skin tinted moisturizer was my first favorite product. I use the #2 for light and medium skin tones.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Foundation (more full coverage than Dew Skin but still natural looking)
- Cream blush and Powder blush
- Cream highlighters and Powder highlighters
- Matte bronzer and Radiant bronzers
- Eye makeup — eyeshadows, brow products, eyeliners, mascara
- Lip products — lipsticks, lip sheers, lip glosses and lip conditioners