This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 lb halibut steaks or any white fish you prefer
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter soft
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 5 scallions chopped
- ½ parmesan grated
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400* and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place halibut on parchment paper in the baking dish. Sprinkle the halibut with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake the halibut in the 400 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- While the Halibut is baking, mixed together the butter, Mayo, chopped scallions, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, hot sauce, and garlic powder. Mixed together all of the ingredients to form a paste.
- Remove the halibut from the oven and turn the oven to broil. Carefully smear the paste equally over each piece of fish. place the fish back in the oven under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the top of the fish is starting to brown and crisp on top.
- Remove the fish from the oven and serve immediately.
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.