Keto Hello Dolly Bars
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Many names of this dessert
Keto Hello Dolly Bars are known by a few different names. It’s no matter if you call them 7 Layer bars or Magic Bars or just plain delicious. I’ve reworked the recipe to cut the carbs and still keep them tasty.
Dropping the Carbs
The carb laden version starts with a cookie crust and then just piles on sugar after layer of sugar. My Keto Hello Dolly bars are made up of just the important stuff.
I like to think of the crust as just a base anyway. It’s not necessary, so I axed the crust.
We don’t even miss it!
No Condensed Milk
In my recipe for Keto Magic Bars there are many steps. One includes first making the Keto Creamer aka Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk. This recipe for my Hello Dolly Bars completely omits this step.
The binder for this dessert is simply eggs, coconut oil and butter. When mixed together, baked then chill this dessert to hold together like a cookie or a bar.
Because this dessert is bound together with ingredients like coconut oil and butter they must stay in the fridge or freezer.
Coconut oil and butter will melt at room temperature. So it’s best to keep these treats in the fridge for up to a week.
Better yet, store your Keto Hello Dolly Bars in the freezer for up to a month…if they last that long.
My secret to lasting weight loss
Maintaining my weight loss, and quite frankly staying healthy, has always been the main driver for this website. Making desserts like these Keto Hello Dolly Bars is really my trick.
Sorry, it’s that simple for me…I meal prep and almost always cook at home.
I wrote a few articles about this and will write more. Everyone needs to know that cooking at home is one of my major keys to success.
Every meal does not have to be epic.
When I am prepared I have a much better chance at success and maintaining my best health.
- The Diet That Changed My Life
- My 80 – 20 Rule
- Re-Thinking Healthy Food
- Life with a Keto Mom
- My Favorite Low Carb & Keto Resources
- Preheat oven to 350* and line an 8×8" baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients together to fully combine.
- Pour mixture into your 8×8" lined pan. Press mixture into all four corners of the pan and smooth out top pressing firmly into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 350* oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool enough for you to then place in the fridge to chill and set for one full hour or more.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 16 equal bars.
- Store in air tight container in fridge or freezer for up to a month.
MEDICAL AND NUTRITION DISCLAIMER…Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nutritional break downs are done using a commercial nutrition calculator. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctorbefore starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers, this should never be construed as medical advice.