Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
Low Carb Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Need I say more? Back in the day I could polish off a full sleeve of Oreos in a blink. I never really liked the center cream…too waxy. But the chocolate cookie with cream is really delightful. So Low Carb Oreo Cheesecake Bites are like…duh!
Oreo Cheesecake Bites came to me as I was trying to marry a chocolate cookie and my classic cheesecake. I hope you like them as much as we do.
Just one dessert…occassionally
These little guys are just 3g net carbs per cheesecake and are the perfect size. I serve mine with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. They save really well in the freezer too.
Other Cheesecake Desserts
- Blend together with the back of a fork new. Set aside 1/3 cup of the chocolate crumbly mixture for the filling later.
- Using a small scooper or about a tablespoon place chocolate mixture into a muffin pan lined with parchment paper cups. Press chocolate crust into bottom and halfway up the sides of the muffin liner.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Pull out of oven and set aside to cool. (I pop the whole tin into the fridge to speed up the cooling.) Turn oven down to 325*
- In a large clean bowl mix the cream cheese with a handmixer until the cream cheese until creamy and smooth. Add in the sour cream and your sweetener of choice and continue to mix with the handmixer.
- Add in both eggs and vanilla and continue to whip the cream cheese mixture on medium speed.
- Gently crumble the remaining 1/3 cup chocolate cookie mixture onto the top of the cream cheese mixture. Using a rubber spatula gently fold the chocolate cookie mixture into the cream cheese mixture. Maybe three or four folds as you want to be very gentle in this folding process.
- Equally distribute the Oreo cheesecake mixture into each of the 12 muffin cups. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes. Turn oven off and leave muffin/cheesecake pan in the oven with the door slightly open for another 20 minutes. This helps prevent cracking.
- Remove muffin pan from the oven and place on counter to cool completely. Placed muffin pan in refrigerator for at least one hour to fully chill.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired. These mini Oreo cheesecake bites can be frozen for up to one month.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.