Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
A Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins frenzy
I had no idea the frenzy I would create when I came up with these Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed muffins. Who knew? I mean, I love lemon and these muffins are fantastic.
Something happens when you put out muffin options. The regular Keto Blueberry Muffins or even a basic coffee cake style muffin are staples. So maybe when people get the option for lemon they grab it….especially if it’s low carb.
My Lemon Blueberry Muffins are great, too, but have a few more steps to make and a few more carbs.
Favorite Lemon Recipes
- Lemon Ice Box Pie
- My refreshing Lemon Cream Raspberry Pops
- Low Carb Lemon Pound Cake
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
Super easy recipe
First I sift together all the dry ingredients for the Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins…
Mix it up
In a small bowl I whisk together all the wet ingredients…
Baking these up in a jiffy
Remember those little boxes of jiffy muffins? They had the fake tiny nugget blueberries. You added an egg and a splash of milk to the powder and baked up your breakfast pucks ….in a jiffy.
My Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed muffin are 10 muffins to a batch. If you try to stretch the recipe to 12 muffins you must adjust the time. The muffins will be much smaller and less carbs, but will need less time in the oven.
Storing these muffins
Let your healthy lemon poppy seed muffins fully cool before you store them. I like to pop the extras in a ziplock bag or air tight container. I leace them in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer for up to two weeks.
Reheat your quick keto breakfast muffin in the microwave for about 10 seconds or simply let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350* and line 10 muffin cups with parchment paper liners.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until fully mixed together.
- Pour the batter into each of the 10 muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cakes should be just slightly browned on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely. Optional….Sprinkle with powdered sweetener as garnish