- 2 avocados small
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup water to thin
- 1 Spaghetti Squash large
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- 1-3 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- Blend all together in food processor or vitamix. You want the consistency to be slightly thick, but add 1/3-1/2 cup of water to thin.
Preheat oven to 350*
- Cut squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and stringy loose middle. Cover baking sheet with tin foil for ease of cleaning. Drizzle several tablespoons of olive oil on innards of the squash and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Turn over and place squash open side down on cookie sheet. Bake for 45-1 hour. Test doneness by pressing outer skin for softness. Should press in like a ripe piece of fruit.
- Once out of oven let sit on counter until just cool enough to handle. With a fork scrape spaghetti strands completely out of shell into a bowl.
- Season lightly with butter, salt and pep and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Spoon pesto over spaghetti squash. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 1749mg | Potassium: 574mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 11.5% | Vitamin C: 13.8% | Calcium: 17.6% | Iron: 8.3%
Tried this recipe?Tag it on Instagram! #thekelliekitchen
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)