Servings: 8 scoops
- 3 cups berries mix 1 cup each of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup almond milk, plain and unsweetened
- ⅔ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener powdered
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp strawberry extract vanilla extract is fine
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
Put all ingredients into blender and blend for 1-2 minutes. Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and turn on for about 20 minutes.
Transfer soft ice cream into a freezer container. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
This ice cream keeps in the freezer for up to 2 weeks…if it lasts.
As a side note…most sugar alcohols tend to ice up when frozen (which in my opinion is why Halo Ice cream is so icy).
Serving: 1g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 573IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Tag it on Instagram! #thekelliekitchen
(Visited 250 times, 1 visits today)