- 3 cups berries mix 1 cup each of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup almond milk, plain and unsweetened
- ⅔ cup xylitol powdered
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend for 1-2 minutes. Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and turn on for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer soft ice cream into a freezer container. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- This ice cream keeps in the freezer for up to 2 weeks...if it lasts.
- As a side note...most sugar alcohols tend to ice up when frozen (which in my opinion is why Halo Ice cream is so icy). The addition of this tiny amount of vodka such a small amount that you can't even taste it...and there's no chance of catching a buzz.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 15.3% | Vitamin C: 3.1% | Calcium: 8.8% | Iron: 0.8%
Tried this recipe?Tag it on Instagram! #thekelliekitchen
(Visited 181 times, 3 visits today)