Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. I recommend these products because they are helpful and useful; not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something.
The Sundays we love in our family are the ones where I get to pop a Buffalo Chicken Casserole in the oven and we all get to sit around the TV watching sports or a movie.
Usually the fire is going, everyone is in sweats, and its laughable to think that ANYONE would leave the house.
I developed this Keto Friendly Buffalo Chicken Casserole because 1. everyone loves buffalo chicken and 2. I needed a new way to use all my cauliflower.
Plus this Buffalo Chicken Casserole is a great batch cooking item to pop an extra casserole in the freezer for a later time. It’s always nice to have a ready made dinner for unexpected visitors or if I’m late from work.
When I’m late getting out of the office, my Buffalo Chicken Casserole goes straight from the freezer to 350* oven and is on the table by 6pm.
Truth is I have a little help from my teen to get it in the oven while I’m driving home from work.
When she gets off the bus at 5pm and I text her to turn on the oven and pull the casserole right out of the freezer and into the oven for an hour…no thaw time.
The Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Bake goes into the oven foil covered and then we take the foil off for the last few minutes and turn on the broiler for a nice browned and bubbly finish.
Serve your Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Bake with a big green salad for a hearty meal and an easy clean up. Enjoy!
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken meat only, store bought rotisserie chicken (about 4 cups)
- 12 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup buffalo sauce Frank's brand
- ½ cup scallion chopped ¼ cup into mixture and ¼ cup on top
- ½ cup Ranch dressing homemade or bottled, your choice
- 4 oz green chile canned and chopped
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Fill large stockpot with water, add 1-2 tbsp salt and bring to a rolling boil. Add cauliflower florets and simmer until cauliflower is fork tender, but still firm. Drain cauliflower and set out to dry.
- While the cauliflower is boiling, pull apart and shred the entire rotisserie chicken, reserving only the meat. Set aside the chicken.
- Stir cream cheese until soft and creamy. Cream together with 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, green chiles, garlic powder and ¼ cup scallions.
- Mix together chicken, cauliflower and the buffalo cream cheese mixture. Pour entire mixture into casserole dish, smoothing and pressing into the dish. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over entire casserole.
- Bake casserole at 350* for 30 minutes. Turn heat up to broil and cook for another 2 minutes, watching not to burn.
- Serve with extra ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible. While we do use a standard web-based nutrition calculator, we make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
To calculate Net Carb count with sugar alcohols, we simply subtract grams of sugar alcohols (including glycerin), as well as fiber, from total grams of carbs.
My secret to lasting weight loss
Maintaining my weight loss, and quite frankly staying healthy, has always been the main driver for this website. Making meals like this Buffalo Chicken Casserole is really my trick.
Sorry, it’s that simple for me…I meal prep and almost always cook at home.
I wrote a few articles about this and will write more. Everyone needs to know that cooking at home is one of my major keys to success.
Every meal does not have to be epic.
When I am prepared in the kitchen I have a much better chance at success with my health.